A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Friday, March 28, 2014

Interview Series: Aisling


Since I've been working on Marked since last November and did a full rewrite of it in January (talk about writer burnout) I thought I'd at least introduce you to a few people. The first I'd like to present to you is Aisling. It's her POV we see the story in and it's her life we're following.

So, what do you want to tell us about yourself?

What is there to tell that you don't find out in the book?

It's going to be a while before I publish your story. Can you at least give us a little bit?

My name of Aisling. I loved my family. I want vengeance against the gray cloaks. I fall in love with someone. I was badly injured but now I'm fine. There, happy?

Brief but it works. What do you think of your adventures so far?

Did you have to drag me through that hell?

Yes I did.

You're sadistic.

I'm your author. What do you expect?

You could at least have given me something happy.

I gave you a love interest and a good family. I also gave you those children. They weren't yours by birth but you still had the company of little ones. Not to mention your adopted grandmother.

All right, I'll give you those points. I still don't think those outweigh the pain you give me.

What do you like best about your life?

I love people. I care for people. I might experiment with their lives from time to time but I don't go out of my way to hurt them. Well, for the most part.

Hush. Don't give too much away. We want people to be attracted to the idea of reading about you. Is there anything else you want to say, other than asking people to buy your story when I finally get it out?

Do not hold to the notion that all things are going to be the way you think they are. Something will come along and change your life to the point your initial plan is destroyed. There are always new plans and new dreams to strive for.

Thank you, Aisling. I really do love working with you.

Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm very busy these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment