A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Friday, December 24, 2010

Me vlogging as well as blogging...and other stuff

If you've been following my Twitter feed, you'll know I've made an attempt to start vlogging as well as blogging.  It's not exactly my forte as I'm not very good with face to face stuff but I figured it wouldn't hurt to learn.  So...I've got exactly TWO vlogs up on YouTube right now.  I'm already planning my third one.  They're nothing fancy and honestly, I don't know if I'll make them fancy or not.  I like things simple so I might just keep them that way.

Anni's Vlog, Ep 1







Anni's Vlog, Ep 2






I've also got some of my writing going up over on WordPress.  I'm eventually going to purchase the domain name and use that as the start of my webpage.  Right now it's a good place to find some of my stuff.  I've only got two posts up there right now.  But I'll have a third up before the end of the year, and then I'm going to TRY to get something up every week or every two weeks.


Going to my dad's house for a little bit tomorrow (I expect to have to post a family rant later), then to our friend Katey's house, and then on Monday over to dad's again so I can play with my niece's two boys before I head to work.

I'll be posting my usual Sunday 'fess up this week also, so be watching for that.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT JOB, sweetie! I love your videos and love your pot holders! I have no idea how to knit, so I have to say, I AM IMPRESSED!

    Kudos for moving to the next step in the process. I relate so well with how you say life gets in the way. I have the same problem, but I am getting through it. You are inspiring!

    With lots and lots of LOVE!

    XXX
    GGR

    ReplyDelete