A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Monday, December 27, 2010

10 Favorite Blogs

I just thought I'd stop & give a major shout out to some blogs I love that I've found throughout the year.  If you don't already follow them, I'd highly recommend chasing them down and tagging them.  ;)

My 10 Favorite Blogs on Blogger are:

1. Go-Go-Rach's 'Living the Dream' - This woman has something to say and she's not afraid to say it.
2. Rachel in the OC's blog...her Mancode is hilarious!
3. Unedited - Jen Daiker's fun blog (her contest is just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned)
4. Query Shark - Writers, follow this blog because it's awesome for tips on how to write queries
5. Writer's Beware - One of the most useful & informative sites for writers
6. The Rejectionist - Always has something interesting to say
7. Diane Amy's blog About Writing is full of good info and she's also a social media consultant
8. The Character Therapist - Jeannie takes us on a psychological journey through the minds of characters...she even did two of mine for me :)
9. Amos' blog seems dark & strange, but it actually a fascinating read
10. Pub Rants - A politely worded rant about the usual things you see in publishing, and other random coolness


I follow so many, but those are just the top ten that I love here on Blogger.  If you really want a long list of interesting people check out the list of blogs I'm following and peruse at your own pace.  I'd highly recommend any and all that I've got as something interesting to read.  I also have a lot more from personal websites and WordPress that I haven't linked here.  There's just so many interesting people out there that I highly recommend getting to know everyone you can and read their blogs.  It's a great way to make new friends.

*waves to KD, Rachel, Diane, Jen, and everyone else who's taken time to get to know me & become friends*

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thank you so much for listing my blog! I am flattered to be on your list AND blown away that you have placed me in the TOP SPOT! Thank you so very much for your support and FRIENDSHIP! You are one special lady!

    I am grateful you are in my life.

    XXX
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete