A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday 'fess up - Anni's had an interesting week

Well, this has been an interesting week both in a good way and a bad way.

The good way is I finished my first draft of Marked. I'm already thinking about how to edit it even though I'm going to leave it to sit for a month or two. I've read a few articles which make me realize what my story is missing. So I've made some notes and in a month or two I'll make those changes.

I've also got a couple of my short stories out for people to look over to see what they think. I'm going to shop those around in the near future to see if I can perhaps sell one or the other. I'm hoping to get something for them so I can at least say I've made a start at getting published.

Onto the bad. I found out that one of my student loan holders is taking $50 off my disability to pay for defaulted student loans. Now that may not seem like a lot, but when you're living on $801 a month, that money is vitally needed. So now we're looking for places to cut costs.

Well that's it for this week. I'm not very talkative today. We'll see what we can figure out for next week. Here's some music videos for your enjoyment.




No comments:

Post a Comment