A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Maundering - Music

Music. How many times have we been doing something when a song pops into our head? Or an event reminds us of a song? Or a song reminds us of an event? How many of us have a special song that we share with our significant others, that means something to us? Parents sing lullabies to their children. Schools teach music as a way of teaching cultural appreciation to children. Some of the greatest theatrical triumphs come from Broadway musicals. Music is the soundtrack to our lives.

I don't know about you, but I can't write without music of some kind playing in the background. Rock, classical, techno, whatever fits the mood I'm in that's what's generally playing. I thought for today's post I'd share some of my favorite music with you. (The ones I can find on youtube at least.)

The Promise - Krypteria

Why - Krypteria

Pachelbel - Canon in D

Lindsey Stirling - Phantom of the Opera

Heather Dale - Mordred's Lullaby

I have so many more I could put here, but this is just a sample of what I listen to. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment