A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Saturday, September 18, 2010

30 Days of Writing - Day 8

8. What is your favorite genre to write? To read?


My favorite genre to write is high fantasy.  After spending so much time on Aleran, it's the one I've got the most projects for.  I also enjoy writing sci fi and urban fantasy/thriller.  I write in the genres I read, which brings us to the next half of the question.  I read what I write, and I write what I read.  I'm not into the new sci fi as much because it's rather biased and seems to focus a lot on white Americans in space.  I love the old soft sci fi.  But I'm a huge high fantasy and urban fantasy reader, with the occasional horror/thriller/romance novels thrown in for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment