A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Thursday, September 16, 2010

30 Days of Writing - Day 6

6. Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of day? Computer or good ol' pen and paper?


I'm most comfortable curled up with my laptop on my bed.  I can lounge and write, or I can prop my pillows up behind me and lean up against the wall.  Right now I'm using my husband's iMac because my laptop got pawned to pay bills.  I expect to get it back in the next month, though, which will make me a very happy writer.

What time of day - honestly, I don't write better at one time or another.  I don't even really have a preference.  It's wherever I can fit it into my schedule.  I'll write snippets and notes during slow times at work.  I write when I get up in the morning because my husband wants his computer in the evenings.  When I have my laptop back, there's a good chance I'll probably sneak a couple hours in during the morning and a couple when I get home from work at night.

I prefer to use a computer to do my writing.  It keeps up with me as I type, and if I make a mistake the backspace key is a lovely thing.  When I'm at work, I write by hand.  I've filled up a few notebooks that way (one of which is missing right now...grrrrrr).

No comments:

Post a Comment