A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday 'fess up...Anni's not going to be online much

Hello all.

I'm not going to be online much over the next couple weeks.  Himself is leaving very soon (like in the next week and a half or two weeks) and I'm spending as much time as I can possibly get with him.  Between work and my quality time with my husband, writing and online stuff are going to suffer.  I'll probably still get my blog posts written but they may be a little late for a couple weeks.

Speaking of writing, I've been working on my Beauty and the Beast rewrite this week.  I also got a little bit written on "Obsidian and Amethyst", and I've done a little bit of research for my Fang Faces storyline.  I've got weres but I'm trying to avoid stereotypical vampires so I've been hunting for different and interesting creatures to convert into characters and races.

With the sale of the iMac, I don't have a viable camera so I'm not able to do the vlog right now.  As soon as I either get the iMac back, or purchase a decent camera for Monstrosity, I'll be back to doing the vlogs.  For now, please be patient.  Technical difficulties are a pain but we'll get it worked out eventually.

Customer service training is going well, although the 9 am classes are getting to me.  I'm a night owl, not a lark of the morning.  But I'll manage.  I have to.

Now, just a few videos for your perusal and enjoyment.



No comments:

Post a Comment