A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday 'fess up...Anni almost forgot to make her post

Yeah, this last week has been a whirlwind of training, sorting things out with Himself leaving for California, and my depression flaring so bad I almost started crying for no reason during my lunch break on Wednesday.  It wasn't a pretty picture, and it wasn't an easy week.

On the writing front, I've started a new project.  I'm fleshing out the characters and building the world.  I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to integrate this new stuff into Aleran or if it's going to stand on its own in a world of its own.  I've got plenty of world to explore still on Aleran (since that's the name for the whole world and not just one little part of it), so I could possibly make it part of a different continent than the one I primarily work with.  I just don't know yet.  It's too early to tell.

On the work front, it's going well.  We're finally getting into the deeper stuff for training so it's actually getting more difficult and more interesting all at the same time.  I'm looking forward to being able to take live calls soon, and testing out what I've learned.  I need to remember to take my little reminder notebook to work though, and put the most vital bits of info into it.

On the vlog front...still no decent web cam so no vlog for now.  I'll let you know when I get it back up and recording.

More music videos...just because I can.




No comments:

Post a Comment