A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday 'fess up...Anni needs a vacation from life

Seriously...anyone know of a good vacation from real life?  Aside from writing?  Oy.  This has not been one of my better weeks.

Not much writing got done.  I tried to edit my Beauty and the Beast rewrite and something in it just doesn't seem to work.  I've pawned it off on a couple of people to beta read.  So far no comments.  I think I know one of the problems.  My issue with it is trying to either remove it - which I suppose would work but dang it I LIKE the idea - or working it in even further down the storyline.  I don't know yet and I'm waiting for the verdict from my beta readers before I do anything more on it.

Only A Name hasn't been worked on much this week.  I worked on it for a while last night but I'm still not happy with it.  I'm determined to get through the edits by the end of May and have it ready for beta readers in June.  We'll see if that happens too.

If you're wondering WHY my writing sucked this week, go read my "V is for Very, Very Grateful" blog post.  It gives all the details as to why I've spent yet another week out of work.  I am not really looking forward to the backlog of emails, issues, and idiots when I go back to work on Monday.  At least I've only got two weeks left before I migrate to customer service instead of collections.  I'm very excited about that.

Vlog is recorded as usual.  This time I used a picture of Malad Gorge as my title screen.  I haven't been there for a while but the view from the bridge is spectacular.




1 comment: