A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday 'fess up...Anni's had an okay week

*waves*

This past week's been okay.  Nothing spectacularly fascinating going on in my life, other than I'm FINALLY done with the vertigo.  I'm also back to work.  And I found out when I start training for customer service so I can get out of the collections side of the business.  I guess that counts as something moderately interesting.

Writing...writing...writing...oh yeah.  Only A Name is going BACK to the third person omniscient it was when I first wrote it.  It just makes the story flow better.  This means rewriting some scenes and adding new ones in certain places.  But it'll make the book better...I hope.  Otherwise I'm just wasting my time again.

I'm most of the way through with my afghan/shawl thingy.  I'll probably have pictures to post by the end of the week as long as it remains as slow as it's been at work.  Then I'll get started on Himself's afghan.  Then I'm going to start experimenting with styles from patterns in some books I borrowed and make some afghans for family and friends for Christmas presents.  At least, that's the plan.

Vlog is done, as always.  I'm mostly rambling again this week.  I also changed the name from "Anni's Vlog" to "Anni's World" since, y'know, it's all about my world and my life.





I'm also, in a separate post, going to post the first chapter of Only A Name for people to read.  I hope that you guys enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment