A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday 'fess up...Anni's depressed and exhausted...and still dizzy

I swear, I must have insulted someone in another life or something.  My butt is getting kicked by karma with every breath I take anymore.  I haven't had a good year in........way too long.

Everyone should know by now that I was asking for help to get both me and Himself to Texas.  Obviously I didn't get to go.  But thanks to donations and a generous loan from a good friend, we had enough to get him there, get him a rental car, get him into a motel (since his sister won't help him at all), and to keep him fed while he's in Texas.  Thank you to everyone who was so kind and generous and helped us out in our time of need.

I got to talk to my mother-in-law on the phone.  There were some harsh words spoken, but there was also forgiveness given for some of the rotten things we've said and done to each other.  She has been like a mother to me and she was glad to hear I still thought of her like that.  So even though I don't get to see her in person our peace has been made and my goodbyes were said.

Writing this week was interesting.  I finished my Beauty and the Beast retelling.  I also downloaded the Scrivener beta for Windows and imported Only A Name into it.  I'm currently working on getting it divided into chapters and giving it another edit.  I've also made some progress on Cracked World and I also dredged up Birth of the Silver Lady to start editing and revamping it as well.

I'm also participating in the A-Z Blog Challenge.  So expect to see a post every day.  Sundays are the only days that we're not supposed to post a blog entry for the challenge, but my SFU will still be up each week.

Vlog has been completed as usual.  It's not a cheerful vlog because I talk a lot about how depressed I am and how I'm going to miss Himself while he's in Texas.  But he needs to be there so I'm not going to begrudge him this chance to say his final goodbyes to his mom.

By the time this goes up, I'll have been up for over 24 hours most likely.  I'm having a major fit of insomnia and I'm just not able to go to sleep.  My stomach is in knots.  I'm terrified of something happening while Himself is in Texas.  I shouldn't be.  I don't know why but my subconscious has been filling my dreams for the last two nights with everything that could happen - plane crash, his mother and/or sister blackmail or brow beat or whatever him into staying in Texas, car crash...the list goes on and on.  I even have him getting bitten by a snake and dying at some point in one of my dreams.

At least I've made a new discovery with a new music site.  That's my "Muse Music" playlist.  These are all songs that have either inspired my writing or are inspiration while I write.  The list is probably going to get longer too as I add more songs that I like.  Then again, I love to have music playing while I'm writing so that's no big surprise.





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to make peace with your mother-in-law even though you didn't get to see her in person. I hope it's a painless passing for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it just keeps getting worse. *hug*

    Hoping it all turns around soon.

    ReplyDelete