A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sunday 'fess up...Anni's got a face full of cat

Yeah, writing this with Reidar sitting on my chest so he's blocking my face with his body is a little difficult but he's being a clingy little fluff ball tonight.  So I guess I'll work around him.

This week hasn't been overly exciting.  I missed a couple of days because I was taking care of Himself, who's having a rough time right now.  I got stuck with my boss and HIS boss listening in to me while I took a call.  Talk about nerve wracking experiences.  It's the third time they've done this to me...mostly because I'm a pretty decent collector but also because I was gone the first half of this month so two of my calls have to be with my boss sitting next to me as I take them.  I've got one down and one to go.

I finished my shawl/afghan thingy this week.  You can see it in the vlog.  I've started Himself's afghan as well now.  That one's going to take me a while because it's a lot bigger than my little shawl thingy.  But I intend to have some fun with it.

I've decided that for my title screen on the vlog I'm going to showcase places in Idaho.  I'm rather fond of my home state and I'd like to show it off a little.  There's a good chance, if I run out of pretty pictures, I'll probably head over to Washington (where I also lived) and find pictures from there too.  But Idaho's got a lot of nice places so we'll have to see what I can find.

On the writing front, I FINALLY got one of my scenes rewritten that's been bothering me.  Two scenes, actually.  Now I'm planning on spending most of today working on the third scene that I need to fix now that I've changed things up a bit.  I'm hoping that this batch of edits will be done soon.

Vlog is up as usual.  As are some music videos for you to enjoy if you wish.





No comments:

Post a Comment