A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Friday, August 8, 2014

What would you like to see

Writing a blog is hard work. You have to think up a topic, write coherently (and hopefully well) on the topic, and post it for the world to see. It's recommended you end your post with a question, or at least encourage discussion in some way. Some people say set topics for each day so you have guidelines. Others say writing whatever you feel like and to hell with guidelines.

I tend to wander all over the spectrum on things like this. I used to have scheduled days. Then I started going random again. Then I tried a new schedule. And now we're back to being random again. I'm really not sure what I'm doing honestly. I hope I at least somewhat entertain you, offer interesting thoughts, and maybe provoke a little conversation now and then.

So...what would you like to see more of on my blog? Do you want to see more snippets of WIPs? More discussions on the world of publishing and my writing? No politics. No religion. I will rant about things occasionally but I'm not turning it into a regular post. Would you like a set schedule? Or are you fine with my rambling posts about whatever I feel like?

Tell me what you think you'd find interesting and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment