A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A plea for help

Dear readers,

A recent update from my sister-in-law has broken my heart.  My mother-in-law, who's been like a mom to me for the last 12 years (barring a few months here and there where we were at odds over various things), has days left to live.  My husband's trying to get some days off so he can fly down & say goodbye.  The problem is I won't be able to go because we don't have $2000 to go.

We also don't really have the money for him to go because I'd have to get my driver's license back before he can go anywhere and that's almost $300 right there.

SO...

I'm offering personalized short stories for $5 and personalized novellas for $10.  If you're interested in helping us out and getting us to Texas so we can say our goodbyes to a very special woman, please buy one.  I'll put a lot of effort into each and every one, and I promise you'll get them in a timely manner.

If you don't want to buy a story, please donate?  I know I'm begging.  I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't vitally important.  I'm putting a donate button up on the blog.  I'm not too proud to beg for help in getting to Texas to say my goodbyes to a dying woman - or to attend her funeral if she dies before we can get down there.

Please, any help you guys can give would be awesome and much appreciated.  I'm sorry to post such a begging post here.  But...this means a lot to me and is something I feel I desperately need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment