A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday 'fess up...Anni won an award!

First of all, many thanks to Deirdre for my blog's first award.  *blushes*  I appreciate your visit and I'm honored you thought I deserved the award.

Second......can we just not talk about writing this week?  Please?  *looks around*  Oh all right.  I'll admit it.  I failed miserably at the writing this week.  I got some reading done though, and I figured out a few twists for Cracked World.  But all of the edits on Only A Name kind of burned me out on writing.  I'm feeling a lot better now so I expect I'll be able to tackle Cracked World more this week.

It's pretty much guaranteed we're not going to Texas.  Unexpected car repairs (brakes went out) and medical bills as well as me having to cancel my overtime this week (got sick) have forced us to take a major hit in our finances again.  But we're still going to take a mini vacation in April.  Even if it's just hanging out in a hotel/motel in town & avoiding everyone we know for a day or two...we're going to get our vacation.

Did a little beta reading for KD Sarge this week.  I'm not very good at it but I hope that I at least helped out a little.  I read a new book this week and I enjoyed it but, well, I'm reserving judgment on the rest of the series because of how disappointing I've been finding the UF books I've read lately.  I'll get a review of the book up on Books in the Woods here in the next week or so.

Vlog is live, as always.  I actually finished it last night.  It was kind of nice to be able to sleep in today and not have to worry about getting that done.

Story links from this week's Magic Monday and Freak Friday:

The Rescue
The Fallen Ch 1

Now for the vlog and a few other videos for your entertainment.






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the award. I'm looking forward to the "A to Z" challenge and reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete