A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Friday, October 30, 2015

Moving on.....to a new blogging platform

Okay, so I know I've had this blog for 5 years. But I'm wanting to do more and Blogger just isn't going to provide what I want since I can't purchase a domain from it. I've switched to WordPress with the intent on setting up my own domain name. If you want to follow me over there, just follow the link I've included. Thank you so much for your support and please join me on WordPress.

Writing in the Woods on WordPress

4 comments:

  1. Was it hard to make the jump to Wordpress? I actuallly have my domain with Bluehost and have it redirecting to my blog at Blogger and have thought about just moving to WordPress. Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, once I sat down with it, it was pretty easy. I think it's going to be a better blog platform for me. It's $18 a month to host an actual site. Right now I'm not in a position to do that, but once I am that's what I'm going to do. I think they also have an option to migrate over an existing domain name, but I can't remember off hand.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. play bazaar

    play bazaar
    Before you decide to declare bankruptcy, be sure you have considered alternative options.

    ReplyDelete