A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday 'fess up...Anni lives

Hey everyone!

It's been a rough week.  The reason there was no post last week was because I was in the ER.  Again.  This time with a massive infection in my lower leg.  It got so bad they actually admitted me Monday.  I got to spend a wonderful two days in the hospital (ugh...more hospital bills) and the rest of the week off from work.  I go back to work tomorrow.  I anticipate another Talk with my manager about my attendance issues but really, when the doctor says stay home and I've got FMLA to cover my job and vacation days to cover the time, I'm staying home.

I'm trying something a little different with the writing.  I'm actually outlining a novel.  I know, I know.  I'm a pantser.  What am I doing outlining something?  I'm trying to pin down the story so it doesn't go all over the place.  I mean it already does go all over the place but I need it to not go all over the place quite so wildly.  So I'm trying to shoe horn the story into a workable whole by outlining it.

Well, that's it for this week.  Back to work tomorrow so not as much time to focus on writing but at least I'll have a paycheck.  Here's some music videos for you to enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment