A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday 'fess up...Anni is wishing everyone a happy and prosperous 2012

Well, it's the first day of the first month of 2012.  Whoop-dee-do.

Normally I do a year in review post on the 31st, but really, me talking about how my year sucked is such a downer I decided to avoid it this year.  I will admit getting two of my books written made me smile.  And learning to crochet finally after all these years was certainly a high point.  Getting to know some of you on Twitter was awesome too.  But I had a lot more shit happen that wasn't good than was good.  At least 2011 was better than 2010.

So with luck my life will continue to follow that trend and 2012 will be better than 2011.

My goals for this year are simple: keep writing and lose weight.  I'm not going to say I'm going to finish another book in 2012 or I'm going to drop 20 lbs by the end of 2012.  The truth of the matter is I don't know what the year is going to bring.  So as long as I keep writing and lose weight, no matter how many words get written or how many pounds I shed, it'll be all good to me.  I kind of want to start querying ONLY A NAME but I don't think it's going to be ready for that.  Maybe I'll save the querying on that for 2013.

To everyone who follows me, and to those who happen to wander over here to see what I write, I wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year.  May whatever your goals are for this year be fulfilled and may many good things come your way.

1 comment:

  1. It's been a rough one for you, I know. Glad you made it! Here's hoping 2012 brings us both more of the good stuff and less of the bad.

    ReplyDelete