A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday 'fess up...Anni is really stressed, as usual

Hey all!

Life is getting complicated again.  The good news is Himself has a job now.  He's a Kirby salesman.  Please don't bash the job.  Selling vacuums is hard work.  At least he has someone else doing the appointment setting for him.  He's not going to random houses.

The bad news is I'm not doing as well at my job as I thought I was.  I've been given my final written notice.  I'm not selling enough to suit them so they've given me until the end of the month to pull it together.  Or I'm fired.  Yes, I am looking for a new job as we speak so please keep me in your thoughts/prayers as I try to figure this mess out.

My car also won't start.  We're not sure if it's the battery or the starter.  We'll find out tomorrow.  At least I'll have a ride to work tomorrow, unlike today.

I've made some progress on the edits on ONLY A NAME now.  I started dividing it into chapters and quit after I realized I was at chapter 14 and not anywhere near the end of the book.  I think I was about a quarter of the way through.  Now either I need longer chapters or my book's going to end up with 30+ chapters.  Then again, it is fantasy so I guess that's not too unusual.

I haven't really touched any of my other projects.  I've been focused on that and on job hunting lately.  And now most of my spare writing time is taken up with job hunting so I have even less time to devote to it than I'd like.  I did spend most of Friday and Saturday working on it, though, and I'm intending to put a few hours on it today.  I've already done my job hunting as best as I can on a Sunday so now it's just waiting for tomorrow and then back on the hunt.

The regular blog schedule will resume this week, so long as nothing ELSE goes wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment