A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sunday 'fess up...Anni has nothing this week

Yeah, I've got nothing.  I'm too keyed up about Himself leaving to be of much use to anyone this week.  I didin't even manage to get my Writing Wednesday blog post done.  I'm surprised I managed my FFF post.

I cracked the Beauty and the Beast rewrite but progress is slow because I'm not focused on writing right now.  Went to the zoo today with Himself as our last major outing.  There's pictures on my Flickr page if you're curious what the Boise Zoo is like.  Animals and plants from the zoo

Ended up leaving work early on Friday because of a headache.  I was almost literally crawling out the door the headache was so bad.  After a rather large dose of caffeine and Tylenol it finally went away...about 4 hours later.

This is going to be a really short post because I'm trying to spend what little time I have left with Himself before he goes to California.  So here's some music videos to close this out with, as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment