A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday - Only A Name

Hey all!

I'm going to try a blog schedule again so I can get back in the habit of writing blog posts. So I thought I'd start with something simple. The whole Six Sentence Sunday thing.

This week is six sentences from the revision of Only A Name that I'm working on right now.



“Scat, Bay’s gone,” Spade said. Hawk was already up. “He lit out when he thought all of us were sleepin’.”

Scat sat up. “Where do ye think he went?”

“I think he went to get the guards, maybe trade us fer his freedom,” Spade said.

“Then we’d best be gone when he comes back,” Scat said.

“Scat, it’s too dark. They’re like to have torches or somethin’. They’ll find our trail,” Hawk said.

“Well, do ye want to stay here and wait fer them soldiers to kill ye?” Scat asked. “If we move we stay alive a little longer. Maybe we’ll come across somethin’ else.”

1 comment:

  1. What's up, I would like to subscribe for this weblog to get latest updates, so where can i do it please help out.

    My blog; www.prweb.com

    ReplyDelete