A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Writing Wednesday - NaNoWriMo

Yes, it's that time of year again.  Once again I'm embarking on that crazy journey that is NaNoWriMo.  If you're unfamiliar with it, you can always check it out here.  I'm there under the name of annikkawoods as well, so as soon as the writing buddies are up and functional (which they're still working on, as far as I know), feel free to add me & drop me a line.  I'm always happy to add folks back.

So November is going to be full of my wails and my triumphs, my failures and my cheers.  At least it will so long as my world doesn't come crashing down around my ears again.  If that happens, NaNoWriMo is going to be the farthest thing from my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! :)

    I'm participating in NaNoWriMo this year, too. I'll be sure to add you once the site's working.

    ReplyDelete