A bridge over a beautiful waterfall

A bridge over a beautiful waterfall
Nature brings magic

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Please pardon my absence

I know it's been a while since I posted here.  I've been sick, finally got off my LOA and back to work, and mostly been offline because I've had stuff to do.  I'm not even really working on NaNoWriMo much right now because of everything going on.  I hope to remedy my rather deplorable word count soon.

I've been reading a lot and will have a few books to add to the book blog.  I'm not going to add Sense and Sensibility, Jane Eyre, or Little Women because I mostly read those to remind myself of how awesome the stories are.  However, I must also add reading Little Women depressed me a little because of certain circumstances in my life but that's neither here nor there.

On the good news side of things, I've been able to reconnect to one of my oldest friends.  We sort of fell apart after I got married and have had minimal contact with each other.  We recently started emailing and chatting on AIM more and now we've discovered that we're two completely different women than we used to be.  We actually like each other again and are looking forward to when we get to see each other again, though it'll be a while for that.  She lives about 3 hours away from me now.

Things are going to be very tight financially since I found out most of the two weeks I spent on my LOA is unpaid, so if I can't pay the internet I might drop offline again for a couple weeks until I can get it paid.  Other than that, life is simply plodding on as it usually does.

No comments:

Post a Comment